We are looking for talented local people, aged 18 and over in April 2016, who want to help the community by becoming a Conservative Council candidate with a view to become a Chorley Borough Councillor.
Key attributes include:
- aged 18 or over in April 2016
- committed to the local community
- must become a Conservative member
- a team player actively contributing towards political campaigning and supporting fund raising events
The first stage is to apply to join our 2015/16 Approved Candidate List. Once approved, List members can apply for Wards as they become advertised.
Elections next year will be held in:
- Adlington and Anderton
- Brindle and Hoghton
- The five Chorley town Wards
- Clayton le Woods and Whittle le Woods
- Clayton le Woods North
- Eccleston and Mawdesley (in the neighbouring South Ribble Constituency)
- Euxton North
- Heath Charnock and Rivington
- Lostock Ward (in the neighbouring South Ribble Constituency)
- Wheelton and Withnell
The closing date for the first round of interviews is this weekend. An application form is available to download.
|Council Candidate Application Form||362.5 KB|