JOIN TODAY AND HELP US SHAPE BRITAIN’S FUTURE
By joining the Conservative Party, you’ll be able to:
- Help us win elections all of your subscription goes towards our campaigns with regular member updates
- Get the latest from inside the Party so you can choose the people you want to represent you
- Choose the candidates who’ll stand in local and parliamentary elections, and vote in leadership elections by giving feedback on policy briefs
- Influence Party policy like the Conservative Women’s Organisation or the Young Conservatives. Meet like-minded people and make a difference to our country
- Take part in our campaign groups as a member, you’ll become part of your local Association. Support local campaigns and attend social events with members just like you
- Connect with local Conservatives join our MPs, councillors and activists in the biggest event of the Conservative calendar
- Come to Conference members have the opportunity to stand for election as Conservatives. So if you decide that you want to take part in our democracy, you can!
- Stand for election
Voting rights apply three months after becoming a member.
Any person living in the United Kingdom is eligible to join the Conservative Party. Applicants are not required to be registered voters or UK nationals. There is no upper or lower age limit on membership, although children under the age of 15 cannot be enrolled as full voting members. Recommended membership starts from just £2.09 per month by direct debit, or in full £25 a year - just click on the JOIN TODAY button.
There are also special rates if you are under 23 or a past or current member of the armed forces.
You can apply to join online straight away. Or just send a letter to Chorley Conservatives 1 West Bank Chorley PR7 1JF with your cheque payable to Chorley Conservatives.